Plastima Group, located at Minervum 7101 4817ZN Breda Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
tel: +31 76 571 43 02
Bob Pieterse is the Data Protection Officer for Plastima Group. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process
Plastima Group processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone - Location details
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Plastima Group processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Calling or e-mailing you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you of changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Plastima Group analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and adjust the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Plastima Group tracks your surfing behaviour across various websites so that we can match our products and services to your needs.
- Plastima Group also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Plastima Group takes responsibility on the basis of automated processing decisions about matters that can (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programmes or systems, without a person (e.g. an employee of Plastima Group) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
Plastima Group does not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data: two calendar years.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Plastima Group only provides third parties and only when necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we employ
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Plastima Group and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Plastima Group would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Hoe wij persoonsgegevens beveiligen
Plastima Group takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com